AFA is driven by the principles of collaboration, honesty, hard work and quality. We have a hands-on, open minded approach to building and realise the importance of communication. We develop partnerships with our clients and their designers, spending time to understand the ideas and engineering at the heart of the design, to deliver better results.
Our experience has shown that successful projects employ integrated systems which help the team to monitor every aspect of the work. AFA prioritises the following management principals to identify potential issues before they effect project performance:
- Occupational health and safety accredited by the NSW Department of Commerce
- Providing attention and care to our clients at all times
- The use subcontractors with relevant licenses, insurances and experience
- AFA has public liability and contracts worth insurance for up to $20 million
- All our staff, project managers and site supervisors are highly qualified and experienced in all types of construction works
- Constant monitoring of our environmental impact
- Corporate Social Responsibility to our communities through charity
Please contact us for more details.
Posted in: About